Accident Injury

When accidents occur, injuries and accidents must be reported to the teacher in charge, regardless how minor it might be. The teacher will file a written report to the nurse within 24 hours of its occurrence. Parents must file an Emergency Medical Information Card with the information and preferred hospital in the event that an emergency occurs. This card will be sent home with each student in September. It is the responsibility of the parent to notify the school in the event that the emergency information changes.

An excess-type medical insurance is carried by the school. This means that family insurance must be used first and the remaining balance reported under school insurance.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.